Amazing deal

Total Workstation Group Buy! :D

@ Obi

i bought Total Workstation 2 a year or two ago, right?

but when i log in to my User Area on ikmultimedia.com, "Total Workstation 2" doesn't show up in my AUTHORIZATIONS area...all i see is the INDIVIDUAL serial numbers for SS, ST, and MP...

why is that?

why don't it just say TOTAL WORKSTATION 2?

@ Obi

i bought Total Workstation 2 a year or two ago, right?

but when i log in to my User Area on ikmultimedia.com, "Total Workstation 2" doesn't show up in my AUTHORIZATIONS area...all i see is the INDIVIDUAL serial numbers for SS, ST, and MP...

why is that?

why don't it just say TOTAL WORKSTATION 2?
Total workstation is all of those products bundled. each has its own license and has to be registered seperately after you buy them. This is just a good bundle deal. They are usually $200 each or like $400 for the entire bundle this is great.

Yeah, just like Xab said, its a bundle of our individual instruments. A lot of people just install SampleTank and the sound libraries choosing to open them all up inside of SampleTank alone instead of each individual Workstation too. I do this because its easier to switch between sounds and I prefer only having 1 main workstation as my go to for EVERYTHING. :)

Yeah, just like Xab said, its a bundle of our individual instruments. A lot of people just install SampleTank and the sound libraries choosing to open them all up inside of SampleTank alone instead of each individual Workstation too. I do this because its easier to switch between sounds and I prefer only having 1 main workstation as my go to for EVERYTHING. :)
So everything in the bundle opens in Sampletank? Had I known that I would have just installed everything to ST also lol

The Total Workstation Group Buy going on right now is LESS than the price of ANY ONE of IK's workstation plug ins by itself. Buying into it, even if you already have 3 of them you'll save WAY over 60% AND get a FREE Xpansion Tank Title. If we hit 1,000 in the Group Buy then you'll get TWO free Xpansion Tank Titles.

Don't forget because you already have an IK product you get the cross grade price in the Group Buy of only $150.

Back