What cord do I need for my KRK Monitors?

ICEN

Punchline God
Okay I bought these KRK rokit 5'' monitors from amazon for $300 because I had no monitors.
They just came in today surprisingly way heavier than they look on amazon.

I opened all the boxes, it came with TWO XLR CABLES and TWO power cords for the power switch.

I was ready to hear how it sounded when I noticed there was no cables to hook it up to my laptop or audio interface.

I thought the xlr cables are to hook up through the interface then from the interface use the usb but that doesn't work because the end of the xlr cable that needs to be plugged into the audio interface is the end needed to be plugged into the KRK MONITORS.

So what cable do I need to hear this damn shit? And why the hell do they not have it in the bundle its pretty retarded hey heres your monitors without the needed cable!!!

seriously which cable do I need, I have a audio interface

krk.JPG

And why the hell do they not have it in the bundle its pretty retarded hey heres your monitors without the needed cable!!!

Pretty much no piece of pro audio equipment comes with cables. There are always a bunch of different connectors and ways of hooking things up.

OK, so your cables are going to be used for mics - if they are xlr to xlr then retask them to that role,

You require 2 TRS-XLR cables or 2 trs-trs cables to connect your interface to your monitors

focusrite2i2ToRokitsKRK5.png

Back