Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanna start making beat (help)

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    I don't agree with learning music theory.
    I is nice to have but there are a lot of other ways of achieving the same outcome, It may sometime be faster as well with all this technology around.
    You will need a DAW so research and see what works for you, I know Ableton Live 9 like the back of my hand and love this DAW. I'v tried Studio One, FL Studio, Cubase, Bitwig and Pro Tools but i keep going back to Ableton live 9.
    Get yourself some hardware, I love midi controllers and can't have enough of them. I am currently using a Maschine Studio, Novation Launchpad, Novation Launch Controller XL with a Presonus Faderport and hope to start building my own controller soon.
    Its all about feeling comfortable with your equipment and spend ALOT of time learning your software, vsts and gear.

Thanks
    After trying out various softwares, i've come to the conclusion that no one software can be recommended, it really is a choice of which one one can get used to and produce better results, regardless of recommendations. So i would suggest that you try out a variety of these beat making softwares, many of them do offer a free trial to see which one fits your needs - you can check and read a bit about some of the industry's recommend here https://appuals.com/the-5-best-softwares-for-making-beats/

Thread Information