Yamaha Cs6x_1 .vs. Jp-8000

E

extended remix

sup....i wanted to know which synthesizer keyboard is better? for making beats and stuff with...i need it too make beats wid...so i could remix wid em...so which one is betta ?
thanx
peace

EXTEND YOUR REMIX 2 THE FULLEST

well....

i have both,

i think the jp8000 has a much better sound quality.
BUT the cs6x has more polyphony and more midi channels(multi timbral)

if you have more synths then i say buy the jp8000 if you don't have more synths then buy the cs6x.

there are better synths around, i say look around a little more, go to music stores and get information there, hear the sounds from difirent machines etc.

greetings christian

Those are two very difrent machines its hard to compare. whenever buying a synth I look at what sounds I am missing that I want to achieve in my studio. I then usually spend a month or so reasearching and listening and playing difrent synths before buying. Once you know what you need in your studio it will be easyer to decide what to buy.

I have used both of these synths and both sound nice.

toas
www.djtaos.cjb.net

i like the jp-8000 because ....... 2advanced.com uses it...and i must say he does make some sick beats wid it.....i've liked all of his beats he's made...with the jp-8000 and a drum machine....hella tight beats!!!

extend your remix 2 the fullest

Same answer here really,

Buy a synth for its personality, every synth sounds different, I hate songs sprawled with the same synth sounds.

On a financial note, i guess get more for your money though bear in mind quality, the jp is a quality product though lacks in polyphony and multitimbrality, though I knew what i was buying before i bought it, I knew how lovely and warm the bass sounded, i was blown away with the feedback oscillator screaming arabic style feedbacks at me.

I havent had the chance to check out the yammy , though if it feels right at the time buy it, I think synths , like anything, are a personal preference.

peace

dafluxtah

Back