What's the best synth 4 making deep bass

Dannymix said:
Im so anoyed I cant have any pics on my post.You wouldnt know why I cant add any Avatars? no upload option.
:cry: :cry: :cry:
You need 1000 posts until you can get an avatar... I haven't uploaded one cause I don't have a picture of myzelf

Dannymix said:
Im so anoyed I cant have any pics on my post.You wouldnt know why I cant add any Avatars? no upload option.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey there is no prblem in posting u're pic in u're posts, just upload the pic u wanna show to a server like the geocities server, or anyother and just copy the link or the picture, and then between teh img tags put the link,

e.g.

[ img ] the picture link [ / img ]
Note : no spaces in the tags.

U're up, the pic of ur'e is up. and if u wanna post soem picture frome ones site, jsut right click on that pic, and copy the link to that picture, and then paste it in the tags. i that simple.
:angel:

it depends on wat kind of basslines u wanna make...trance, house, electro...

and sure its like 6 1/2 years old buddy....this site was then called onlinedj.com and now its futureproducers.com

Jiten said:
it depends on wat kind of basslines u wanna make...trance, house, electro...

and sure its like 6 1/2 years old buddy....this site was then called onlinedj.com and now its futureproducers.com

Thanks for the history lesson, but what does that have to with anything?

Last edited:
kcsherrell@mac.com said:
Thanks for the history lesson, but what does that have to with anything?

i jsut wanted to share abt the attachment i'am having with this site...this website is not jsut a website for me, its my knowledge base, it made me from scrap to a producer, it taught me basics, techniques, tips tricks..and i got gr8 buddies.. here too..
:victory: ;) ist the Emotions...:angel:

HAHA Thats pretty funny! So JITEN currently today im asking my self the same question you did how ever many years ago! Google searched ‘BEST BASS SYNTH’ WALA this posted up! So I read the 7 pages and now 7 years later what advice could u give to someone who is now like yourself 7 yrs ago looking for the right bass synth! Wouldnt say beginner but def not an expert on producing. But looking for that deep retro organ whaw phat bass! & going old might not be a problem cause looks like that sound is coming back for house music! Would love ur thoughts/feedback reading u were going thro same stage and what u learned during this whole process! Or anyones feedback! TY

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

DANG just realized not 7 but 11-12 yrs ago!

Back