What are some Great Synths to use w/ a TalkBox??

Sonic101

So I'm looking for some ideas on a great synth to use with my talk box. I was thinking MicroKorg, but I feel like a lot of people use that and don't really want to include that one in my arsenal.. Anybody have ideas?

also I'm lookin to get rid of my Motif XS and start using some more unique synths.. guys have any recommendations.. looking for warm analog sounds... Dre 2001, 80's esque, Ryan Leslie, etc.

Yamaha DX100(For Talkbox), Minimoog, Studio Electronics SE-1, Studio Electronics ATC-1.. those are my choices

I use an Alesis micron, the sounds are great, my only complaint is that it doesn't have a mod wheel to do pitch LFO stuff, but I use an expression pedal instead.

I use my Banshee with my Moog Little Phatty and I love it! You can go on YouTube and type in Talkbox and Little Phatty and there is a dude on there was some pretty dope stuff!

I have used my Alesis Micron with it too and I really like that like my man up top already said, but I just love the Moog sound mixed with the banshee!

ONE

hard synths are best for talkbox, stuff with sparkly highs. that's why the dx100 is the original talk-box-use synth, not to mention helping to define the sound of detroit.

Back