What a keyboard combination!!!!!

Best Synthesizer Series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keyflo89

Yo to everyone that dont know, that new Yamaha XS 7, is the ****. I have one problem though, and i dont feel like reading throught the manuel:(. I use a flash drive, how do i export wav files to it from the motif XS? And to everybody buy the Yamaha XS series and the Akia MPK 49 omg best keyboard controller out in the U.S right now

Last edited:
keyflo89 said:
... I have one problem though, and i dont feel like reading throught the manuel...
Oh I see ... someone else should read it for you, and then explain it to you because you're too good to work for your craft like the rest of us?

What kind of lazy-a$$ attitude is that?

dansgold said:
Oh I see ... someone else should read it for you, and then explain it to you because you're too good to work for your craft like the rest of us?

HAHAAAAA

What a hard man,

yo im with dans on that read the manual u should actualy NEED to read it even if u dont want to camon man dont be lazy

for real.. when i got my mpc, i was fallin asleep wit my damn manual..

but honestly... if u REALLY feel that lazy, just type it in ur favorite search engine.. ur bound to find sumtin.

alright i'll read it, its just that im used to automatically learning about equipment without the manuel, just like my MPC 2500, i didnt read the manuel for that and i know it like the back of my hand

as20gp said:
for real.. when i got my mpc, i was fallin asleep wit my damn manual..

but honestly... if u REALLY feel that lazy, just type it in ur favorite search engine.. ur bound to find sumtin.
most companies have it where you can download the manual and when you open up the pdf you can use the search feature

bxdiplomat said:
most companies have it where you can download the manual and when you open up the pdf you can use the search feature

yeaa thats true also.. im just a fiend of habit, so everythin starts from google or wikipedia.., then i start thinkin logically

keyflo89 said:
alright i'll read it, its just that im used to automatically learning about equipment without the manuel, just like my MPC 2500, i didnt read the manuel for that and i know it like the back of my hand

Riiiiiiiiight ... eveytime I hear somebody say something like that on a project ... I can come up with half-a-dozen useful capabilities of the machine in question that they didn't even know existed.

Seriously man ... don't kid yourself. It's not a bragging or frontin' kind of deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
i still consult the manual of my motif es.....
it's just features that i gotta try.....if you don't read the manual you'd never know....best place to keep manual in the bathroom

that's why i lightweight get offended when someone ask a simple question that would take maybe a few seconds to look up in the manual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just give it to me since you are too lazy to look it up. I'll take good care of her:p

Ok I got a question,

every one on FP asked the question about the BIG 3 (TRITON, MOTIF, FANTOM) witch is the best I just want to know has any one on here used the Open lab Neko/Miko?
As i have been looking in to them as a good all in one workstaion but just want to get word from a current user thats not getting paid by them (you tube).

Holla

Im not a current user, but damn I want that Miko alright, the only problem I have is that i don't think they have a European distributor, and there's no way i'm paying over $600 import tax for it. The Timbaland model has some nice sounds pre-loaded too, I think over 27GB of sounds.

dansgold said:

co-sign.....people with lazy ass attitudes usually end up as failures......aint no shortcuts in music!

Last edited:
I dunno man I prefer the Open Labs stuff tbh, with the mimik software you could just rip the Tritons sounds

keyflo89 said:

What the Fu** is a manuel?

No wonder he dont want to read it he cant spell.

Back