Waldorf Blofeld

kcsherrell@mac.com

Resident Beatsmith
I just bought the Waldorf Blofeld and I just wanted to let everyone know how good this little thing is! I mean the sounds are awesome and the level of quality and workmanship is also very good! The thing that gets me the most though is the quality of the stock sounds and that does not even begin to show what this can do!

Thought you all might like to know?

PEACE!

Thanks for the good word ... I've been looking at this beasty a lot lately, about to take the plunge.

dansgold said:
Thanks for the good word ... I've been looking at this beasty a lot lately, about to take the plunge.

DansGold, I am sure you will like it, I sure do and I just can't get over how much is in this tiny package and the quality is top notch to boot!

Take the plunge I really doubt you will regret it? Got mine for $799 through Guitar Center, just to let you know, because I am seeing these marked up a bit now ($899).

PEACE

kcsherrell@mac.com said:
I just bought the Waldorf Blofeld and I just wanted to let everyone know how good this little thing is! I mean the sounds are awesome and the level of quality and workmanship is also very good! The thing that gets me the most though is the quality of the stock sounds and that does not even begin to show what this can do!

Thought you all might like to know?

PEACE!

Question? Any Drums on it? It would be nice if it had some bomb analog drums.

I looked into this myself not long ago, maybe I will hit GC this weekend and take a listen. I need some cables anyway/

I've been extolling the virtues of Waldorf synths from the highest mountaintops for many years now. Rock that ****!

Back