Virtual midi controller for Ableton live 10 Windows 10

ShamelessSean

This is my first post so forgive me if this exists on the site elsewhere but I couldn't find any answers. Anyway I've been searching for a virtual midi controller for 2 days now and I have had 0 luck. I'm not even sure if it's called a virtual midi controller but I'm just trying to use my tablet for a drum pad/keyboard/control knobs, etc. for use in Ableton Live 10 in loo of buying a physical keyboard. I tried to use TouchOSC, I spent hours trying to find out how to set it up. Then I had realized I only downloaded the bridge and the editor without actually having the software that runs it. I then searched for the software but it only works on Android and Mac, my tablet is a pos SuperSonic tablet that runs on Windows 10 and there's nothing I can find in the Microsoft store. I don't know if this matters but I am also unable to root the tablet, I'd gladly download a different OS if someone knows a way I could to that. Anyway... any help at all would be greatly appreciated even if it's just the correct phrasing that I should be using to search with, thanks guys!

Back