• Yes, will post a phat note on ur own site

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, will not send a phat note

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, maybe not

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

i-clan

i have a NordLead2. i will make the phattest bass sound, and play one note of it, and have it listenable/downloadable on my site. if u r keen to send me a challenge of a phat one note, let me know, and the challenge can begin. :D

i'm sure I can make phatter note with sidstation.
does that count?
does it has to be a bass sound?
Are FX alowed? Cause if they are, your NL2 sound is history!!
how much further processing do you alow?

thanx.

fishi said:
i'm sure I can make phatter note with sidstation.
does that count?
does it has to be a bass sound?
Are FX alowed? Cause if they are, your NL2 sound is history!!
how much further processing do you alow?

thanx.

processing acceptable, the only drama is it should be in a quicktime format 41khz 16bit. mono or stereo (if u feeel the need for stereo effects processing).

what, you still haven't said: could we also make pad sounds or leads??? The bass patches on my SN is basically subbass...

but i don't think it's cool that we may make proccesing afterwards.. i mean. We are meant to see our synths capabillities, not our editing software, right?

Last edited:
okay okay - we will make it thus - one 10 second bass growl kept free of post processing - pure synth only. then also option - one 10 second etc etc with any fx u want on it, to display how it works in ur setup. but document what u did. this way, we get to see a bit of process. but no leaking industry secrets loose lips sink ships and all :D

excuse me gentlemen,

mr: dummy is speaking now :
who / what the fukk is "SILD" ?

its one of john west's products, i-clan i wouldnt drink a can of sild, its a fish like sardines, herrings i think

Back