Planet Phatt vs Mo Phatt

Mannas

Is one better than the other? I know the Mo Phatt is newer. Do they have the same soundset? Are there advantages to owning both?

yeah..not only are they old but the soundsets have been used to death..Especially the planet phatt..but if you had to choose one,i would say get the MoPhatt because you can expand it with other EMU sound roms....

id get the mo phat its more expandable and every soundset has been used to death companies are just recycling soundbanks now stop worrying about unique sounds and start worrying about good music better sounds dont make better music

id get the mo phat its more expandable and every soundset has been used to death companies are just recycling soundbanks now

exactly why i suggested the mo phatt..the planet phatt would almost be redundant...

stop worrying about unique sounds and start worrying about good music better sounds dont make better music

true dat..but it sure helps :)
thats why I have all of those pieces and then some.I need all the help i can get...

they are both kind of old

OLD on the synth world does not mean BAD.

I do not play hip hop, but I do have the MO phat rom.

Great and very original sounds....

BTW these are from the last good products that E-MU lauched before heading to the "computer parts" market, Creative Labs, that SUCKS a big time

Just try both of them out and go from there. Please don't get discouraged by these broke and bitter bloggers on this site. Most of them are just kids being breast fed by FL. LoL Depending on your setup you might be able to get something a little more current for the cash. But it's up to you.

I bought a Mo' Phatt myself a month ago at Guitar Center. Waiting for Saturday to get here so I can go pick it up!

Last edited:
Back