Oxygen 25 help.

russwasherejr

Seems like there's a sync issues in FL studio 10 with this keyboard I just got it today. I'm hooked up straight through USB. I'm using an asio or whatever it's called driver from online so I can play through my regular speakers and it doesn't mess up the sounds and stuff. anybody know how to resolve this issue? drums are so messed up it ain't even funny.

also, is there anyway to turn the countdown for recording down? if i set it to 16 beats it counts to like 2 bars plus a 3 count.

That's what it seems like. I am using a toshiba laptop 1gb ram and like 1.86ghz. It's a toshiba a205 s5800. It's an oxygen 25 with Fl studio 10. I'm using Asio4all if you are familiar with that because I have a stock sound card in it and no actual interface with a built in sound card or anything. I know it's not my playing because I noticed something was weird yesterday when I made 2 bars and played a chord progression and when it would loop it doesn't loop right, and I played it almost dead on just to give it a test. When the loop would repeat it felt like it was skipping a note and my drums were all off too. And I know I played my drums right. snares were dead on

Last edited:
Well, Asio4All can only go so far - but have you tried pushing the buffer size smaller and seeing if it helps?

yep, nothing. I also noticed that when the countdown on Fl goes 1-2-3 then records, I press the button on the 1st part of the beat of the bar and it never recognizes it for some odd reason. My controller is fine and I'm pressing it dead on, it does it mostly when it loops. Does this sound like a sync issue?

What would be the best thing to do to fix this issue? Cause i'm on a laptop like I said, I don't wanna buy an external sound card cause i'm going to buy a desktop here next week. I'm thinking maybe it's the lack of ram too? My Fl bogs down alot so i'm thinking maybe it's messing with the midi. I do only have 1gb of ram and running windows 8.

Last edited:
I like how people are trying to help you with your problem but not mine. When i plug my oxygen in it does nothing. Yeah it turns on but I can't get it to show up anywhere and when I go into reaper to check it says it can't find the device..so I don't get it. And I use fl studio and won't come up in there either..obviously

I like how people are trying to help you with your problem but not mine. When i plug my oxygen in it does nothing. Yeah it turns on but I can't get it to show up anywhere and when I go into reaper to check it says it can't find the device..so I don't get it. And I use fl studio and won't come up in there either..obviously

do you have aim? or skype? i can probably help you out. i'm pretty good with stuff like that

Back