Novation Bass-Station

Rokokko 3000

Hallo Hallo!

Someone who have any experience whit this synth? Im using the vst-version, but im thinking of buying the hardware version (got me a nice offer on it). How is the hardware version contra vst version?
And what do you think about this cute monster/novation products?

-Rokokko-Gonna-Give-U-The-Cocko 3000

I think you're going to have a hard time finding someone that have use both because frankly there's no reason. I have the hardware version but it never crossed my mind to try the plug-in version. Maybe it's just me. Anyway I found the Bass Station to be a so so piece of gear and wouldn't recommend it if you already have is as a plug-in. To me it would be a step backwards.

I agree with Tron. I ever owned a BassStation (original keyboard version) and I was not fond of it. So I sold it pretty fast without any regret.
If you have the plugin and you really like it, why not keeping that one and spend your $$ to another (better !?) hardware synth in the same price class like a Roland Alpha-Juno (or with a little luck a Juno) ?
Anyway it's up to you; you can still buy a real BassStation and keep it if you like (or sell it back for the same price).
Good luck & cheers.

Back