Nova Users Please Help.

D

DYEONE

Anybody know the Nova pretty well ?

I' ve started on a track recently using my nova for a lead sound, the only problem being upon revisiting the track to continue/finish it i couldn't find the desired sound in the synth !

The sound showed on the display as 'MW EP' and it was a program. I know if you check in the manual this program isn't listed, hence the reason why i'm so confused.

I'm not too familiar with the Nova yet so it could be something i'm missing (is it ?).

Rich.
:rolleyes:

no. it's an OS update. Same thing happened to me on the supernova. It's a bit stupid though.

Don't use the factory defaults for your songs they suck for a reason: That you make your own presets or remodel the factory defaults.

What kinda sound do you need?

NOVA.

Thanks for the reply Chriss.

I have a sample (wav) of the sound i created which i can e-mail to you tomorrow if that will help.

I've really not got myself familiar with the nova yet as i've been trying to get my head round loads of other stuff.

As for creating sounds from scratch, this is something i haven't even touched on yet on the Nova, and to be honest i don't know where to start.

Any help you can offer will be a big help.

Cheers

Rich.

Read the manual carefully and feel free to ask any question you like.
The nova is way to powerfull for me to go into every detail, but if you need a special sound made, just name it and I'll help you.
Sure, just e-mail the sound and tell me what you want done with it.

Last edited:
Back