Nord Wave is OUT!

krushing

Finally.

nw_pers_left_xl.jpg

Price - around $2700. Steep-ish.

It looks awesome & the specificatinos are very promising; I'm curious to hear one of these soon...

who's lookin foward to waldorfs new synths that are supposed to be comin out?

V.A's are becoming more expensive than actual analogs.

I hope clavia put in nice internal effects this time.

Last edited:
Boom city said:
V.A's are becoming more expensive than actual analogs.

I hope clavia put in nice internal effects this time.

"internal effects" ? seriously ?

Last edited:
GOSH WOWZERZ! yes yes internal effects really honestly truely! seeing as how the nord leads didn't even have any.

mome rath said:
i like that they got rid of those stupid knobs from the nord lead 3

those were obnoxious

i liked those rotory knobs...dont you have issues with your settings "jumping" with these current knobs?

Isn't using internal effects on a $2700 synth like spreading **** under your arms as deodorant?

yeah a friend of mine from milwaukee bought one of these things, he really likes it. making some killer mellotron tones with the comb filter, too.

and i too hated the bright ass flashing LED knobs. give me real ****ing knobs, not clicky fishing reel feeling things

sensorium said:
Isn't using internal effects on a $2700 synth like spreading **** under your arms as deodorant?

Well it doesnt have to be, the virus TI has some pretty nice sounding internal effects.

DonaldCrunk said:
yeah a friend of mine from milwaukee bought one of these things, he really likes it. making some killer mellotron tones with the comb filter, too.

and i too hated the bright ass flashing LED knobs. give me real ****ing knobs, not clicky fishing reel feeling things
the only negative thing about the NL3 LED knobs is their build quality.. they don't feel as solid as those used on the NL2X.
but I still think that the idea is brilliant!
you could see all the parameters of a patch when you select it! :bigeyes:
IMO that's even better than a software editor!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back