MPD32 Vs. padKONTROL, MIDI keys, workstations

Artificiality

Hey FP!

I've been using my padKONTROL and KeyRig 25 for a good while now on productions (FL Studio, Live 7 and just starting out with REAPER), and I'm starting to get my gear upgrading itch.

So, I've been looking around exhaustively, and so far it's looking like in any case I'll be getting a new MIDI keyboard. The Edirol PCR-800 looks to have exactly what I need, and at a very nice price. I've already got the pads, so that part of Axiom/MPK isn't very important, and I don't have any troubles creating my own presets. Does anyone have any experience (first hand or otherwise) with the new Edirol MIDI keys? Or would a different keyboard be a better option?

Also, I'm using a padKONTROL now for programming drumloops/triggering samples, phrases etc. It's a good piece of gear (especially with nativeKONTROL installed,) but the MPD32 looks very tasty with the amount of faders/rotaries it packs. Would it be worthwhile to get rid of my padKONTROL and trade it in for an MPD32?

Finally, I've also been looking around at different workstations. The KORG M50 looks nice, and second hand a Fantom or XS6 is a possible purchase, but would the price difference be worth it (NI KOMPLETE 5+Edirol PCR-800 is about half the price of a M50 61 key).

If anyone can answer any of these in part of full then I'd be most grateful for any feedback :)

Greets,

Artificiality

Back