mome rath buys a workstation

mome rath

BADICAL
now i have all the flutes and saxophones i could ever need, thanks to the alesis fusion 6HD

i just cooked burritos with my friend while the preset "get crunk" looped in the background, to the delight of my neighbors i am sure.

now begins my epic journey as a dirty south producer

skillz said:
is this true?

Did you get a fusion?

yeah dude i would show you a picture but i dont know how to make my cell phone put pictures on my computer cause it doesn't have a midi hole

sleepy said:
You just have to get the right chords.

is there a cable that makes my phone send pictures over midi? or do i need to reconfigure fruity loops

edit: i already plugged my audio in with a midi cable to the usb out of my soundcard on my macrotosh laptop why wont it send images i cant hear anything oh god turbophatt

Last edited:
I swear I need to pay you ... I am so often entertained.

Finally!!! Maybe now you will be able to explain why these fine folks are having so much trouble hearing their sounds in FL, even when the
MIDI is hooked up right.

Oh, and could the MPC have cooked the burritos for him as well?

mome rath said:
thats stupid. then i wont be able to find it to crunk up my cat

man you seriously need to put a picture of your cat on one side of it in some crazy contortion. maybe print it out on decal paper or something i dont know

now thats a world class workstation

DonaldCrunk said:
man you seriously need to put a picture of your cat on one side of it in some crazy contortion. maybe print it out on decal paper or something i dont know

now thats a world class workstation

good sounding drums in the sweetgum tree

Top cat records:

Edit:Getting a fusion in 2 weeks aswell, is heard it has FM modelling Physical modelling and live females that come knock on your door & model for you when you increase the crunk slider a little harder to the left. The USB sends a signal to crunkgirls.com

Are the burritos well to eat?

Last edited:
workstation.jpg

fusionzone.info has free packs from hollow sun, who seems to be a very hard worker in regards to sampling. He's got a gang of sounds and packs from 1 to 17. roughly 10-17 mb each.

Back