Launchpad pro ..?

evmedievalol

Heres a little about me. I dont know anything about music or beat making. I dont play instruments. But recently, i have been wanting to start making dubstep.

About my stuff. I have a retina macbook pro. Customized pc with big pc monitor.
JBL lsr305 speakers.
Wacom cintiq for designing.

As far as what i need for making dubstep, should i get the launchpad pro or launchpad regular? Or something else?
I noticed that these dont come with full version of ableton whereas Maschine comes with full version of beat making.
Ableton standard version would cost about $200 or $300 extra..

Help me with what i should get that could last for awhile even when i become good haha

Thanks

Any Launch product will work better with Ableton than FL.

If Ableton looks good to you - you should think about 'Push'. More expensive. Better. (Not because it's more expensive - it's just better.)

Maschine is great (I use it) but it isn't a full DAW. You can do a lot with it. A lot. But it isn't a full DAW.

If you were to get Maschine I'd advise that you get a DAW as well. You can create in Maschine; then bounce to DAW to mix.
'Reaper' is cheap and good.
I use Studio One (Presonus) the producer version would probably be enough for you (I have Pro and would be happy with Producer).

Hey guys if you're interested in novation controllers you have a chance to win a Launchpad Pro, a Launchkey and an AudioHub. You just need to enter name and email, as simple as that. I'm writing this here because the last give away they did it was the Bass Station 2 and it went to an idiot that didn't know what it was. So I hope that even if I don't win, at leaest they will go to someone who needs them..
Just follow this link and fill the form
https://prpage.co/EKt/+174208/
Good luck

Back