The Ik Multimedia Sampletank 2.5 (How the **** do you use the sh1t)

J1TheGod

J1TheGod
lol. So I just got this fancy looking synthesizer and it's got all these fance looking shiney buttons on it that a nigga just wanna go wild over and press ALL that **** at once:D.

Seriously though. How the F*CK do you use this sh1t? I can't even make a sound....

Oh and does anyone know where I can get one of them serial code makers.

I wanned to install it on my other computer but the serial code does'nt seem to work twice:confused:.
Pls help me out.... I might throw in the link too:D

dude, go on youtube and watch the tutorials, read the help menu, etc...

* Thou Shalt “READ THY MANUALS”

It NEVER ceases to amaze me, how many people come to forums like these asking for answers to complex questions that are covered DIRECTLY IN THE MANUAL! Why on earth would you totally disregard the knowledge given to you by the ENGINEERS, you know, the people that MADE THE DAMN DEVICE! I know that some manuals can be VERY difficult to read but you are gonna have to just “suck it up” and RE-READ it as many times as it takes for you to UNDERSTAND it. Sure, someone will eventually SPOONFEED you the answer if you ask nicely enough but why take someones word for it when the answer is ALREADY GIVEN TO YOU. Stop being so DAMN LAZY and USE the materials at your disposal

* Thou Shalt “RESEARCH THY GEAR BEFORE BUYING”

I have seen too many poor souls fishing around in music gear stores who don’t have a clue as to what they need and why. There are a great many things to be considered before you start to purchase gear. You should put in the hours BEFORE HAND to make sure that the gear you purchase CAN ACTUALLY DO the things you need it to do. You are gonna get taken advantage of if you walk into a store and say. “What do I need to buy so I can make Beats” The internet is available to you so use it. Often times various websites have the Manuals uploaded before the gear even comes out so there is no excuse to end up with a piece of gear that doesn’t meet up to your expectations. In all the years that I have owned gear I have NEVER ran across a piece of gear that could not do what it’s Spec Sheet and owners manual SAID IT COULD DO. It’s up to you. You could do some research now and get the RIGHT piece for the job OR you can go out “Half-Cocked” and end up wasting lots of $$$$ on stuff that didn’t do the job you needed done.

Good Luck....

Truthfully I gave up on the post 2 lines into the 2nd paragraph. But thanks anyway, Im sure you meant well. :D.
But ye I got the manual part.

See, you shoulda asked first... you know, before you strain your fingers typing bibles in one post. I got the manual but the problem is, it opens on Adobe and I don't have that at the moment, so untill I download it again, I can't read it so I thought, maybe I can get help from futureproducers.
Instead I had to skim read through a post that really didn't help me.

But thanks though anyway.

the first line said go to you tube... finding the files and adding them into the section on the right so you can use them is way to much to explain man. I copy and pasted that... I wouldn't write all that man, I was just say'n go online and find it. It's right there on youtube aswell as the manufactures site. asking is cool. not doing what you can for yourself first is not...I did mean well dude, I saved you the trouble of waiting for a good semaritan to come and hold your hand.
Someone can give you fish or teach you how to fish... Now you can go fish... sampletank is easy once you find out how to use the sounds. Google it man...

Last edited:
Back