how to use CTK-720 on fruity loops... (please help)

SMOKELAHOMA

does anybody know? I have it installed into my computer and everything. I selected it in my midi options on the FL Studio 4 program and it will show you playing the keys but I cant get playback from it. Does anybody know how to fix this? I know you can use it on FL because I seen a friend do it on his and it worked just fine. Any tips?

Last edited:
does anybody know? I have it installed into my computer and everything. I selected it in my midi options on the FL Studio 4 program and it will show you playing the keys but I cant get playback from it. Does anybody know how to fix this? I know you can use it on FL because I seen a friend do it on his and it worked just fine. Any tips?

It depends on how your trying to use it.

By hust installing it as a midi device, you can control all sounds within fruityloops using it, but thats it.

If you want to use the actuall sounds off of the keyboard you need a interface with audio cables....1

It depends on how your trying to use it.

By hust installing it as a midi device, you can control all sounds within fruityloops using it, but thats it.

If you want to use the actuall sounds off of the keyboard you need a interface with audio cables....1

ok. I appreciate that. can I get those cables at best buy or do I have to go to Guitar Center or somethin for that? also, if I have soundfonts/soundbanks and all that on FL will I be able to use those with the midi?

Back