How Do I Rewire Fruity Loops With the Yamaha Motif?

k mar

/kevinmariotmusic
Hey Guys. need to know asap. let me know if anyone can help. i've been trying to google, nothing yet...

rewire is not something that is done with hardware it is something that brings 2 software programs together and makes them 1. therefore im not quite sure what u r asking me but i bet its in ur fl manual

i know what rewire is. i want to know if its possible to rewire fruity loops with the yamaha motif. by just using the yamaha motifs sounds, and using fl as a sequencer.

you can't ReWire per se because like Xabiton said its for software and software only but i think i know what you mean and yes its possible.

ok he just wants to sequence the motif on fl thats easy. midi out from motif to midi in ur pc and midi out on ur pc to midi in on ur motif set midi to external on the motif and then u have to setup fl to send midi out to the motif which I forget how to do. but yes its very possible lots of cats run their hardware with FL.

ok he just wants to sequence the motif on fl thats easy. midi out from motif to midi in ur pc and midi out on ur pc to midi in on ur motif set midi to external on the motif and then u have to setup fl to send midi out to the motif which I forget how to do. but yes its very possible lots of cats run their hardware with FL.

So, does that mean he's recording on the motif? I may have been a little bit confused.

Back