hello la la la machinedrum!!!!!!!!

What a piece, but too $$$$$$$$$ for me.
It's about time they released it.
I hope that the price will come lower (but most likely it will grow).:(

thankyou Danielson, you really have made my day! it is a choice piece of hardware...viva la hardware!
yeah, 1100 US is 220 Australian...but it could be well worth it...just gotta get some of those bigger gigs and just shoot the cash off straight to machinedrum....man, it rocks hard. well, i assume it does. :D actually by the rave at the site, i am sure it is a fantastic tool for any electronic musician.
thanks again danielson.

I dont know guys....I never really was into FM drumsounds......Remember DX7 percussion? Yuck. Check out the "Attack" at http://www.waldorf-gmbh.de/

attack_full.jpg

Mitch

looks nice but will it displace the old guard of roland, the tr606, 707 808 and 909?
doubt it!!!!!!!! these babies kick

yeah, that true.
the analogue rolands just wipe the floor with everything. the 909, 808 and 606. awesome.
they are nearly 20 years old now and still champions

When are you guys going to get off those tired old sounds? Most new dande music is done with "abstractions" of the 909/808, not the same dated sounds in every song.

M

hey, they're good sounds! That's the way it is :)
I use alot of different high hats but I usually find that something in the range of a 909 or 808 would sound better with the track.

Back