futureretro fr-777

A

arjanv

Hi,

Is there someone who own a futureretro fr-777?

I've heard some demos and it sound really good.

I am from the netherlands and i don't know where i can buy this thing!

can you help me!!!

There's a "contact" section where you can ask for prices / buy products I think...

other tb-303 clones

Hi,

I know i can order online, but they have some problems or something,
They put you on a waiting list. i don't want that.
Are there company's who import this thing?

Or do you know a alternative?

No, sorry.

Don't take a BassStation. No good TB-emulation. If you want one, say a fair price and I'll sell mine... (I'm serious !!).

And why not looking on eBay for a real 2nd hand TB-303 ?? Or do you especially like the extra features on the FR-777 ?

Or why not taking Rebirth 2.01 ? That's a very decent software emulation !! (but you haven't the "real tweaking" feeling, I know...)

Anyway, good luck !! :cheers:

The 777 is a monophonic analog synthesizer with a digital sequencer. It's emulating the well-known sound of the Roland TB-303, plus some extra features.

777_large.jpg

There probably isn't a waiting list, even though it says so on the site. There used to be a pretty long wait, but I got mine right away when I ordered it back in August.

hi, Baloney Feet

Hi,

Do you love the fr-777?
What do you think of this thing?

Thanks

I wouldn't say I love it.. It sounds good, and it's easy to use, but if you don't have any other synths to go with it, well then it's not worth it. It's like a superfat sounding EA-1 or Basstation with a few extra bells and whistles, encased in a pretty black box.

If you're looking for bass this is the box for you.

Back