Finally some decent Supernova samples

let's see if this shouldn't do it
If this link don't work just pick the files up here: Simply Right Click and Save As

deep cool fx bass

Deep cool complex pad

Deep phatt pad with some fiddling and farting. check out the last bit

An example of some percussion. It can get way more evil and phatt than this but I can't be arsed to do it hehe.

Deep reverb effect

And the for now prime piece: A Sasha - Expander rip off. All made on the SNI. I haven't got time to fiddle and fart with it more cause I'm leaving for Berlin, so this'll have to do: I forgot to unplug the power cord again yesterday, you can hear it on the clicks.

I'll put some more examples up of some evil leads and phatt pads when I come back from berlin

Last edited:
thanx for the info, LIET. adn that for telling that u' werent farting when ya was the rack. and i'am goin into a brach of middlesex unversity here in india, adn i'll be a sound graduate soon. and i've downloaded all of ur'e samples. adn i'll be using them.:angel:

in Digital Orchestrator Pro. I'm getting a hardware sequencer so I don't think I'll have much use for some big thingy like cubase or logic.
The pads were played live though

Last edited:
Jiten said:
thanx for the info, LIET. adn that for telling that u' werent farting when ya was the rack. and i'am goin into a brach of middlesex unversity here in india, adn i'll be a sound graduate soon. and i've downloaded all of ur'e samples. adn i'll be using them.:angel:
cool. Just tell me if you need something specific.

Back