Dr. Moog passes away

Still can't find the right words... I'm feeling terrible today.
Dr. MOOG deserves so much honour and respects; without him there would be no object known as "synthesizer". There would be no joy of tweaking knobs and creating your own sounds. There would be no "Synthesizers" Forum.

Big RESPECT
& RIP Dr. Robert Arthur "Bob" MOOG !!!!!!

Thanks for the huge contribution to music in general, and even to my personal life (where synths are a major part of). I hope I can meet you ever in the afterlife to show my respect and to talk about... synths. ;)

To a man whos wonderfull contributions, and towering stature, will never be forgotten...

RIP Dr Moog "The Friend of all"

"We find that if a person lives a very selfish life and is never concerned about the welfare of others, he will have few friends, and people will not take much notice of him. At the time of his death, there will not be many people who will regret his passing. Some deceptive and negative persons may be very powerful and wealthy, and therefore some people- for economic reasons and so forth- might portray themselves as friends, but they will speak against such person behind their back. When these negative person die, these very same "friends" may rejoice at their death.

"On the other hand, many people mourn and regret the death of a person who is
very kind and always altruistic and who works for the benefit of others. We find that altruism, as well as the person who possesses it, is regarded as the friend of all, and it becomes the object of veneration and respect by others."
-- His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP :(

the good doctor was a freind to all of us who loved that west coast sound. great man indeed.

i miss him already. he made such a huge impact upon the world of sound.

Back