Axiom or Axiom Pro

GarishGuac

Hi I'm in the market for a midi controller and my major concern is being able to select vst's and the patches within the vsts from my midi keyboard. I also want to be able to select tempo, quantize and bars from the keyboard. Is the standard axiom sufficient for this or do i need to get the pro to do this? Also being able to select and arm tracks but im sure that's standard on each.

Last edited:
I'm wondering the same thing, buying a new midi controller next week and I'm choosin between Axiom n Axiom Pro... Although Axiom isn't completely compatible with Fl Studio (you gotta make a template on your own), i think the Hypercontrol on Axiom Pro fixes that problem... Don't know really... Anyone?

Yea looking at the normal axiom i doubt it can actually select vst's and patches within vsts seems too specific I was just hoping to cut costs.

Yeah bro... we're thinking about the same thing... And it seems like we ain't gonna get an answer for our problem :)

expound what you mean by "select" VSTs. Like turn them on? Or like while actually composing and writing, running through your bank of VSTs and inserting them onto the track?

Back