Anyone know about plug in boards for the motif rack?

DJ NoNseNse

Im looking to add some more synth sounds to my motif rack. Anyone familar with the plug in boards for it. I found 2 of them online but dont know much about them and what kinda sounds it has. One of them is a FM synth and the other is a Analog Physical synth.

they not gona add more sounds to your keyboard so to say but give you a different type of synthisis. The an plg board VA plg board and it will give ya the analog sound. You have alot of the sounds that are in the plg va board in your motif already. the sound might sound just alil different to the ear. Those who really love the analog sound over digital would want to get this board. plus its a good way to harness a nother keyboard inside of your main keyboard. All plg boards or for the most part the two you have name are one part boards so that means you will only beat able to use one sound in a seq. 5 notes of poly on the an plg board. Do some more reseach on it just to be sure if you want it. Just to let ya know if you are looking for a an board i will sale you mines with sample voice lib for your motif(codex,vintage keyz,motronix,synth basics, the for the plg board REGENERATOR) ill sale all this for 180 dollars. Holla back or just do a search find out if this bear is for you buying off me or just a good old store first.

The PLG150AN is great, I just put one in my host synth and I've been loving it ever since. Perfect for 303 emulations or screaming leads.

go to www.motifator.com , in the store section you can read alitte bit about all the PLG boards and listen to samples of some of the sounds.

Explain more clearly. The sounds on the plg boards are generated by the boards themselves, you can only get one channel at a time.

Back