Wich Is Better Mpc 1000 Or The Mpc 2000xl?

K

kvnsgnsh

WICH IS BETTER MPC 1000 OR THE MPC 2000XL? WICH OF YA"LL TRYED THEM BOTH?? CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHATS THE DIFFERENTS? WHATS THE MPC 1000 CAN DO AND CAN NOT DO AND THE MPC 2000XL???

Last edited by a moderator:
gballin123 said:
The MPC1000 can do a backflip over a fence and the MPC2000xl can cook an egg with its feet. Take your pick

a new upgrade has just been added and the mpc 2000xl can now start charity organizations for the homeless and the undersexed, so hey thats where my vote goes

fivestar said:

a new upgrade has just been added and the mpc 2000xl can now start charity organizations for the homeless and the undersexed, so hey thats where my vote goes

You think I can find that upgrade on ebay?

Maybe Jahrome has some.....

Jahrome check your PM's, I need this upgrade.

MaZe

gballin123 said:
The MPC1000 can do a backflip over a fence and the MPC2000xl can cook an egg with its feet. Take your pick

~LOL!:bigeyes:

fivestar said:

Damn, MPC 2000xl blows the 1000 out although I heard an upgrade for mpc 1000 coming soon. I hear it makes the beats for you now. Not sure if this is true but if it is then my vote moves

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by fivestar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You think I can find that upgrade on ebay?

Maybe Jahrome has some.....

Jahrome check your PM's, I need this upgrade.

MaZe

Didn't you fellas get the PM I sent you earlier. I had 10 auctions up for this new MPC upgrade. Some brotha in Africa bought them all. Wow..Catz from the mother land now using MPCs. I would love to get my hands on some of their drum kits..

Last edited:
jahrome said:

Didn't you fellas get the PM I sent you earlier. I had 10 auctions up for this new MPC upgrade. Some brotha in Africa bought them all. Wow..Catz from the mother land now using MPCs. I would love to get my hands on some of their drum kits..

see i told yall, everyone tryin to get their hands on this, i wonder if he bought it cause he homeless or cause he's undersexed , you can use an mpc livin in a box so i guess its the later lol

yo i dont know much about this stuff cuz im still learning myself and im a teenager but today i was working on a MPC2000XL and think its better but i also havent tried the 1000 only the 2000XL and the 4000XL...

gballin123 said:

LOL 4000xl

Damn I am definetly not up on my new products game. Do you think Jahrome has these too?

Jahrome, check your PM's again man. You are getting my entire tax return.

MaZe

Back