Thread: what da cheapest place wit the best equipment

Thanks

what da cheapest place wit the best equipment

Sign in to disable this ad
    whats hands down cheapest place 2 get an mpc or any equipment for that matter?

Thanks

Thanks
    other then that

Thanks

Thanks
    roguemusic.com
    novamusik.com (good opened box specials)
    craigslist.org
    ebay.com
    "Charging for beets- produce-section producing."
    "Bill Cosby does not care about black people." -Kanye West
    http://www.observer.com/therealestat...sby-779431.jpg

Thanks
    Hustle hard Go from pawnshop to pawnshop pick up an item and flip it.Do your homework so you know what you're buying and selling.Sometimes you may need to Ebay it.Other times you may know someone looking for that exact piece of gear.Be the go to man.Before you know it you'll have Whatever you need.Also check you local music store sometimes you may run into a good deal.(no often but hey) BTW,I bought my second Mp3000 from a pawnshop for 900 bucks flipped it for a new 2k,computer software and some cash.This was a min back but,it can be done! Good Luck!!!

Thanks
    or you you can get it the SKI MASK WAY!

Thanks
    i've bought mostly ALL of my gear from Sweetwater. Those guys know the guy they're selling and the tech support is great. If you're looking for the low low on gear ebay is probably the best spot. I wouldn't purchase anything on there over $1000 grand tho unless the person and/or company is one of ebay's super sellers.
    Sol-Kaliba
    Beauty of the Beat Productions
    www.myspace.com/solkaliba

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by illanoiz
    Hustle hard Go from pawnshop to pawnshop pick up an item and flip it.Do your homework so you know what you're buying and selling.Sometimes you may need to Ebay it.Other times you may know someone looking for that exact piece of gear.Be the go to man.Before you know it you'll have Whatever you need.Also check you local music store sometimes you may run into a good deal.(no often but hey) BTW,I bought my second Mp3000 from a pawnshop for 900 bucks flipped it for a new 2k,computer software and some cash.This was a min back but,it can be done! Good Luck!!!
    hell yea. thats what i'm talking about. i'm kind of an eBay shark.. i've owned over a dozen drum machines, samplers, synths total - alot of them just to try them, circuit bend them, and re-sell them.

like i got an MC-303 for $113 ButItNow off eBay... sold it for like $175-ish. and just recently i had a RedSound Darkstar synth that i paid $125 for and sold it for about $212.

i love finding ridiculous deals on gear. a great way to try stuff out and sell it to get your money back to try new stuff.

Thread Information