Trinton vs. Montif

I_watch_stars said:

Naaa dawg, you gotta see teh gear i just copped! Its got 61 buttonz on dem, each 1 makes a diff sound mayne! Some of dem black and some whyte..mayne so much betta than 3 buttons! I hit da buttonz and i make tite beetz! Pluz its got dis expanzion board where u can change what sound da buttonz make..its tite dawg!

ima cop dat!!! Is it da kaynee?

There's somebody some where that for just a second was thinking "Yo I Gotta get dat...". They probably even googled it.

If not with a Trinton, how can you possibly make solid radio-ready hits? You don't even have to mix when working with the Trinto, it's all pretty much automatically mastered after you lay everything out.

It's a no-brainer. The Trinto is THE classic workstation that will be around for many years to come.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

YO YO iz JUST gotz da newst workstations yo its bannanaramadingdongz yo its EVERYTHING IN ONEZ YO

its cald da MOTRITOM MOGEMUSSL DIGI 24xzdeltabeta version u press 1 buttonz an dat ish can loadz all da Nepts sounds, den keyze sounds, blaze, den u press another button and it plays every chord progrestion and melodys in music and whats kool for that stylez. den u press master and this ding called SSL somthing somthing masters ur track and mixes it fo u. den it has online help yo. u prees de online helps and u have layers and managers and all anrs to every reacord lable at u tips man. u get signed in like fo hurs meng. BANNANARAMA DING DONG

yo it also copyrights all yo ish cos dem layurs and stuff be right thur and when u use dis u get 100% puplishing even thoguh u didnt do no rhymes son, and 100% of da masters yo.

GONNIE GOO GOO

sleepy said:
If not with a Trinton, how can you possibly make solid radio-ready hits? You don't even have to mix when working with the Trinto, it's all pretty much automatically mastered after you lay everything out.

It's a no-brainer. The Trinto is THE classic workstation that will be around for many years to come.

Tite.

yeAh i Luv The TrihtoN TOoo, itZ cRazY, Like THe harDWare VerzIon of FL But YoU can Touch The SKREEN

OMG OMG the oassyz lookZ Hype 2

Yo! I wanna get a box with no bottons, tis box shudd jus kno what kinda beetz I wanna make. Which one iz dat? were could I dl that ish?

:D

Where are those VST?

Da Naptanzz
Kayneeh
Beetzmakaz

Watz Ardwear and Sofwear? Are those Kaynees?

best thread ever.......

oh and do you know where i can get that chipmunk chip lol lolololol!!!

wats ya fav key bord i lik da 1 that has sounds liek beep n keenan west uses da beep aite

Hey Mate ,

I was going through the same thing 2 years ago motif or triton and i ended up gettin a fantom x8
(roland)

Thing is if you want kick ass sounds you got to edit them .

take into mind will u have a computer seq such as logic or will you be seq on the unit itself and exportin to computer ?

like in my view i think the motif has some fatt sounds user interface is ok i like my fantom ,
but if i was to decide now i would get a controller and use virtual instruments/ samplers exs24 etc
Spectrasonics Stylus Rmx is the best Drum machine i think out , its XXxy but if u want to start out cheaper go for reason and get sample cds
soundsonline.comm and buyabeat.com are phatt.

But if its the keyboard if it was string sounds i would go the korg triton but if drum sounds i would go motif but thats only if u want the keyboard Midi takes to long to bounce and muck round wit u can edit so much more faster wit Stylus RMX and other virtual instruments like Native instruments

hope that helps

Hey Mate ,

I was going through the same thing 2 years ago motif or triton and i ended up gettin a fantom x8
(roland)

take into mind will u have a computer seq such as logic or will you be seq on the unit itself and exportin to computer ?

like in my view i think the motif has some fatt sounds user interface is ok i like my fantom ,
but if i was to decide now i would get a controller and use virtual instruments/ samplers exs24 etc
Spectrasonics Stylus Rmx is the best Drum machine i think out , its XXxy but if u want to start out cheaper go for reason and get sample cds

But if its the keyboard if it was string sounds i would go the korg triton but if drum sounds i would go motif but thats only if u want the keyboard Midi takes to long to bounce and muck round wit u can edit so much more faster wit Stylus RMX and other virtual instruments like Native instruments

hope that helps

We have another winner..lol

Pase said:

We have another winner..lol

Mac-dee: this thread was actually a joke :) ... read carefully TriNton vs MoNtif

... but if ya hav da naptanz n kayneeez soundz bank ish will bang!!!

Mac-dee said:
Hey Mate ,

(roland)

hope that helps

Tyyte dawg! Thx for da info...

I got a ques tho..is da Trinton's keyboard bigga tan da Montif's kyeboard? Cuz ma beetz have lotza soundz so I need all da keyz mayne...

Also..which kyeboard can you get keyboard expandtions so I can have more keys for my hott beetz?

Thnks!

mano 1 said:

Mac-dee: this thread was actually a joke :) ... read carefully TriNton vs MoNtif

... but if ya hav da naptanz n kayneeez soundz bank ish will bang!!!

What Diz Is A JoKE??? WTF U plaYin GangsTA??? I'm OuTTA HurrR... I'm GoiNG To BUY tHE MicroKOrg, its ThE SaME ThaT The NEPTUnezeey UZe, The One u SeE in The Drop It LIke ITz Hot VidEO of SnOOP DoggY Dawgeezy

Back