Trinton vs. Montif

hahahahah...depends The trinton comes with the crunk kit but the montif has the vocal removal xpansion board

Trinton has good editing capabilities, I dont lke the sounds though, you have to edit them to get somethin good.

Montif sounds good out the box but has a weak interface and O.S. It has nice soothing sounds though...

The Korg Triton has NEPTUNES sounds and the sounds are so used and outdated that NONE uses the board anymoer

The Motif is a BETTTER sound module, WAYY better...Plus it has WAYYYYYYYY better drums

The Korg Triton has NEPTUNES sounds and the sounds are so used and outdated that NONE uses the board anymoer

The Motif is a BETTTER sound module, WAYY better...Plus it has WAYYYYYYYY better drums
LMAO....

Don't forget that the montif also has the kanyeezy kit and the chipmunk sample converter

Beatz Galore said:

I saw dude make beetz on TV at ma boy's place... He pushed 1 buton and BANGGGGG! Dats wat I want...

Maybe a Kayneee button, a naptunez buton, n a beetmakaz buton.

A box wit 3 butons...

I just want a machine I can sing into it will convert into a complete track and print the record in the end.

teh montif can do tat! itZ very SpeZial... you Just Have To Buy The Plg BoarDz so you can ad The JusT BlaZe aNalog soundZ... then YoU puSh performaNce aNd it RecordZ the Beat For YOU and hook UP yOur Printer to USB from MOtif and RecORd printz out

I told awReady that The MOntIf has the R.Kelly fluteZ layEred with the Piss sOund!!!! OMG Itz Crazy

SoMe boDy has the FATnoM X? I heArd it WAz PHatt and Since it haz a color Screen i can play XBOX gamEZ on it

lol

this is the first time I log on on this site for months now... and I see this thread...

haha you guys are bad@ss

Ilgit said:
this is the first time I log on on this site for months now... and I see this thread...

haha you guys are bad@ss

U gat da Phanton?

:D

Yo wat dey need to make iz a buton 2 send out da beet 2 record lables by emayl!!!

You press da buton and BANG! ... Lables all round da world get an emayl wid your beetz.

And dey betta sign me or ima call ma loyars on dem!!!

mano 1 said:

I saw dude make beetz on TV at ma boy's place... He pushed 1 buton and BANGGGGG! Dats wat I want...

Maybe a Kayneee button, a naptunez buton, n a beetmakaz buton.

A box wit 3 butons...

Naaa dawg, you gotta see teh gear i just copped! Its got 61 buttonz on dem, each 1 makes a diff sound mayne! Some of dem black and some whyte..mayne so much betta than 3 buttons! I hit da buttonz and i make tite beetz! Pluz its got dis expanzion board where u can change what sound da buttonz make..its tite dawg!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back