Replacement Buttons for the ASR x-PRO

P

PaulRice

Hi, I came across on used ASR-x-pro. Sadly, the reason why it was so cheap was because the EDIT button is missing. DO you guys know where i can find a replacement button for it or how i can function the edit button with a stick or something? dont wanna mess it up.

Here's a quick fix if you haven't found one already. Just take the top off the box (you'll need a hex type screwdiver, not sure the size, but not hard to find). Then take off one of the "Essentials" buttons (they aren't really a necessity) and stick it in the place of the edit button. The buttons just snap off and back into place pretty easily when they aren't held in place by the ASR top. Let me know if you have any questions.

OT: I bought this one asr-x-pro for $410 and the dude said that the EXP-3 Urban Dance card was included. I get the unit and I hear something moving around inside, I power it on and there is no expansion card installed.

The problem is, I can ****ing find any screw that'll take those ****ing ****ty ass screws off of the unit so I can check and see what's moving around in there. Why couldnt you ****ing make regular star-shaped screws Ensoniq?

Technically what you need is called a "Hex Key", "Allen Wrench" or "Allen Key". They have them in sets at any hardware store. You might even want to check the 99 Cents store. If you have an ASR X you need one.

Back