New Roland CDX-1

A

Aaron Castal

Hi I have never had a sampler but, I think I would be able to buy one in a few time, but I mas very excited when I saw the sp 808 ex, but now roland has launched a new one, which is called cdx1 that its a sampler ,a recorder, effects and a cd burner, if theres anyone interested in seeing it, the spec, are in harmony-central.com, well anyways I read that the sp 808 was still better than tha cdx 1, If anyone has used or knows something about it, could you please tell me which one would be a better buy, and why,,,thank you very much.

HOUSE MUSIC FOREVER

Its definetly great, I didnt know about that section of the site, yhanks for the advice.

bye

hehe i know... if everybody knew abotu it it would be great. You can even put the latest x news on your site if you want, by adding one line of simple HTML code. its all automated. click on 'news4you" to know more.

check the other sections too.. glossary, music portal, full reviews, etc..

The power of the CDX-1, lies in the recording phase itself, while the power of SP808ex lies in sequencing and remixing.

It has more sample capabillyties, you have a build in groovebox and 16 assignable pads for live performances.
+ it has the now allmost Roland standard infared D-Beam to control effects like filters simply with the move of a hand.

Not bad, eh?

Back