Is the MPC 1000 a good buy?

Well in this case: SURE I am doing my thing: helping people, genuinely.

AKAI is probably benefiting from this, but they are not involved with FP at the moment. Who I want to help is the users of "any" gear I can help them with, within the limitation of my spare time.

When I read you say:

"Just, how many of those things did Akai let you "test"? hahaha! Not trying to put you out there"

I definitely thought you were meaning "something" negative, and wanted to clear things up, in case you were.

I am glad to see that you did not mean anything negative with your comment.

Take care

~Alot of ppl get things mix'd up about different pieces of gear so I see were Mano1 is comin from clearing things up for ppl that maybe havent used a 1k.

~Trusty does that as well for the MV as well. People get alot of things mix'd up about the MV as well.

~Keep up the great work Mano1:cheers:The 1k is a nice piece dont sleep on it!

Nah bro,

No negativity implied. Just an abservation from one hustler (void of negative association word:*hustle*) to the next.

Continue and stive to spread knowledge. It what makes you a true master at your craft.

Peace

Bravo(1)

I'm torn between the 1000 and 2kXL> I like them both but I just don't get how I can load sounds into the 1000. I know with the 2kxl I can use a cd-rom or zip!

bediddy said:
I'm torn between the 1000 and 2kXL> I like them both but I just don't get how I can load sounds into the 1000. I know with the 2kxl I can use a cd-rom or zip!

It uses a compact flash card. These things will hold much more memory and easier to use do to their computer friendlyness. Trust me it's real wasy to load sounds.

Thanks for the info. I have also been reading up on the 4K as well and my mentor suggested that I get either the 1k or 4k!

Back