Thread: Getting the Fantom x6 and the MPC2500 to work in harmony

Thanks

Getting the Fantom x6 and the MPC2500 to work in harmony

Sign in to disable this ad
    Whats some ways to work the mpc and fantom together. If yall dont know ima sell the mpc.
    iLLA bOYZ mAKIN iLLA nOIZE fROM iLLA nOIZE!!!
    sOOO sICK WIT iT!!!

Thanks
    oK. I had the mpc2000xl and the fantom xa. The way I used it. I contected the midi out of the mpc to the midi in of the fantom and then vice versea. What this did was gave me the ability to sequence the sounds of the fantom from the mpc. I've tried to use the fantoms sequencer by itself but it just didtn cut it for me...maybe I was to spoiled by the mpc arleady. Ne way. I wouldnt say u need the mpc with the fantom but it helps.
    If you was to sell ur mpc...how much would u sell it for...My brothers look'n for 1...holla at me
    Last edited by SynicalBeatz; 08-03-2007 at 06:43 PM.
    [I][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Let the Musiz Speak 4 Itself[/FONT][/I] [URL="http://www.soundclick.com/Synicalbeatzproduction"]http://www.soundclick.com/Synicalbeatzproduction[/URL]

Thanks
    I would not sell just yet. MIDI takes a little time to learn and you need to give it a little bit more time before you sell your MPC. If you want to see them working together, you can go to www.youtube.com and look up Manny Fresh using his Fantom and MPC 2000XL together. MPC 2500 will work the same way man. Just take a little time to experiment with the MIDI function and you will be happy you kept them.

Thanks
    Theres a book called MIDI for musicians by Craig Anderton
    I read it when I was a kid. go Get it

Thread Information