Arp. Scd.

dranfu

I know what you're going to say, " Buy a sound module or a Synthesizer" but as it happens I can not afford one and probably will not be able to anywhere in the near future. My question is does anyone know of any Sample Cd's or Software Arppegiators.

I.E

Sample Cd: I'm looking for a sample cd that has a big variety of different arpegios(multi sampled), one that can be mapped to each key, or at least a large range of keys on the keyzone. Hopefully this cd would have a variety of sounds arrpegiated and would be high quality. I was just thinking last night that perhaps korg or emu had made a cd of their arrpegios in modules like the Triton or Proteus/Extreme Lead. If you know of any Cd like this it would be a great help

Arrpegio Software: Looking for software that can create arpegios(midi controlled of course) that can create realistic, user specified(hopefuly) high quality arpegios. Nothing crappy and broken up type, but really high quality, smooth arpegios like the onex in the triton or emu modules.

Any help is damn appreciated

:cheers:

Back