Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help setting up Rack Modules

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    When you start out I recommend you do your MIDI routing through your DAW so you don't need to purchase additional infrastructure hardware until you really need it.

Routing effects and shit through your DAW by using a multiple in/out interface is the way to go, it also eliminates the need to use unnecessarily complex external infrastructure gear such as mixers with lots of mic pre amps and cheap shitty EQs just to take care of basic routing issues, them shits belong back in the 90's when conserving tracks was the issue.

Thanks
    So I can simply use this midisport uno out from into my module into Pro Tools w/o it needing to be connected to a controller?

Yea ive been looking at this presonus preamp with 8ins/10outs i believe. As well as some smaller units. Just want to be able to use my aural exciter w/o having to spend a ton of cash right this moment. IDC about Eqes n shit cause ill buy a good one when the time presents itself.
    Record Producer, DJ & Mixing Engineer |www.TrillTrax.com
    Tallahassee, FL

Thanks
    MIDI data from the keyboard goes into the computer and then out to your module, midisport in & midisport out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hollandturbine View Post
    MIDI data from the keyboard goes into the computer and then out to your module, midisport in & midisport out.
    That particular keyboard no longer works. So im stuck with a maudio keyboard with just usb. I still have the midisport tho. So I would have to buy a new keyboard with midi out for me to use the moduele correct?
    Record Producer, DJ & Mixing Engineer |www.TrillTrax.com
    Tallahassee, FL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trill The Beatmaker View Post
    That particular keyboard no longer works. So im stuck with a maudio keyboard with just usb. I still have the midisport tho. So I would have to buy a new keyboard with midi out for me to use the moduele correct?
    The maudio keyboard should work just fine, you can route MIDI from one interface to another from within your DAW by simply selecting the input (maudio) and the output (midisport).

Thread Information