Thread: MIDI keyboard with pads or pad controller for FL

Thanks

MIDI keyboard with pads or pad controller for FL

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hi guys! Please, help me out with this one!! I am a happy owner of Yamaha PSR-433, bought it almost 1 year ago just for learning piano, and recentrly understood that do not use even half of what this keyboard can do, started use it as a MIDI device for fruity loops, and it seems like I have replace this one with something that has pad on its panel. And I am not sure if I should buy a solid pad controller (like something from Akai APC product line). I thought on buying Alesis primesound.org/best-61-key-midi-controller/ because reviews were good but guess 8 pads is not enough. So... The question is what semi-professional equipment can you advice?? Keyboard is very inconvinient when I assign samples to the particular keys.
    Last edited by Erica_L; 10-15-2019 at 02:34 AM.

Thanks
    Keyboards with nicely weighted keys and good velocity sensitivity can work great as "beat pads". However, if the feel of the keyboard isn't cutting it for you, I'd keep the keyboard and get a beat pad on the side rather than going for something that's a compromise in-between the two. Just my opinion based on experience, the keyboard pad combos generally have don't have enough pads or keys for what I want to do.
    Hit me up on Facebook! Producer album on Spotify and Bandcamp if you want to check it out.

Thanks
    M-Audio Code 61 has it all… 16 FULL pads, semi-weighted keys, faders, knobs, xy pad
    -

Thanks
    i dunno nothing better to control VST synths than NI Komplete Kontrols
    Top VST & Hardware Presets, Samples and FL Studio Templates - www.natlifesounds.com

Thread Information