I need an advice for dawless recording

paolonox

Hello
I find myself with a bunch of old instrumental songs I made with my synthesizers all controlled by a midi seq.
My final thought is to record them and put them in my youtube channel so I would like to record them without using a pc/mac.
What do you suggest? I do not need a multitrack recorder because the songs are already made, no need to add tracks or edit them, just need to put them out on youtube!
Thank you for your suggestions.
PS
Could I use some samplers like MPC or Roland SX for that?

Ultimately you will need to get them into a digital format to upload, unless you plan to do "live performance" videos. Lots of unanswered questions here before we can make a recommendation...

GJ

Hi, 4 Computerless Production Setups for Electronic Musicians. ... Simply put, going DAWless refers to making electronic music without the aid of a computer. Rather, it relies on comprehensive standalone music-production systems, grooveboxes, sequencers, and other hardware devices for composing, arranging, and performing. The main 3 things you need to go DAWless is a synthesizer, sequencer/sampler, and drum machine. A DAWless setup can have more or fewer items depending on if you want your computer-free set up to be completely portable, more flexible, or have the ability to record.

Back