Help! Note repeat and arpeggiator on MPK49 not working.

E

egvrin

I recently just bought a new Akai MPK49, but this morning I plugged it in and opened Reason and the arpeggiator and note repeat are not working. There may be some simple solution but i can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be very much appreciated.

You have to download the remote files from akaipro.com. there is a guide specifically for reason. I use this combo and its very awkward I must admit. You'll see......

Yeah I've done that, but i still can't get the note repeat and arpeggiator to work when the midi clock is set to external

That's because Reason doesn't send out MIDI clock (or any other MIDI info, for that matter). You'll need to have the MPK clock Reason instead of the other way around.

That's because Reason doesn't send out MIDI clock (or any other MIDI info, for that matter). You'll need to have the MPK clock Reason instead of the other way around.

Krushing, have you figured out a solution to get the arp/note repeat on beat real time wiith the MPK? It rrecords on time but real time, very awkward.

I actually figured it, out in the mpk. You just adjust the tempo internally. Edit/Tap Tempo...set the bpm to your tracks bpm. Works perfect now.

Back