Good Headphones/Spakers for a reasonable price

apexxhiphop

Okay, Im 17, No job, find little work here and there to have a little money in my pocket so money is super tight. I know they say you should'nt mix with headphones and what now but my current system is no good, the mix sounds perfectly fine on my system but whenever I put em in higher end systems the mix just sounds muddy. I dont have enough for real good studio speakers so im hoping to go the headphone route for a little bit until I can find the money for some real deal nice studio monitors. Anyone know any good headphones i can get for about 70-80 dollars (its not much but thats pretty much all i have at the moment)?

Last edited:
I hear great things from a lot of pro's who mix or have mixed on Audio Technica ATH-M50's. They go for about $100-150 new I think. But here's a place that has them for $86 +free shipping. Never heard of this site, so idk how trustworthy it is, but if you get them let me know if its legit, as I think I'm going to get a pair from somewhere in the near future, and that a great deal.

CandySave.com Audio Technica ATH M50 Close Back Dynamic Studio Monitor Headphones

Back