Thread: Good Headphones/Spakers for a reasonable price

Thanks

Good Headphones/Spakers for a reasonable price

Sign in to disable this ad
    Okay, Im 17, No job, find little work here and there to have a little money in my pocket so money is super tight. I know they say you should'nt mix with headphones and what now but my current system is no good, the mix sounds perfectly fine on my system but whenever I put em in higher end systems the mix just sounds muddy. I dont have enough for real good studio speakers so im hoping to go the headphone route for a little bit until I can find the money for some real deal nice studio monitors. Anyone know any good headphones i can get for about 70-80 dollars (its not much but thats pretty much all i have at the moment)?
    Last edited by apexxhiphop; 08-04-2011 at 12:49 PM.

Thanks
    I hear great things from a lot of pro's who mix or have mixed on Audio Technica ATH-M50's. They go for about $100-150 new I think. But here's a place that has them for $86 +free shipping. Never heard of this site, so idk how trustworthy it is, but if you get them let me know if its legit, as I think I'm going to get a pair from somewhere in the near future, and that a great deal.

CandySave.com Audio Technica ATH M50 Close Back Dynamic Studio Monitor Headphones

Thanks
    Can't go wrong with Beats by Dre

Brought to you by IndieHost

Thanks
    have heard good about the sony mdr 7506 and sony mdr v6

Thread Information