Where can I buy Equipment online that ships to India?

R

reddy

Hi,

I was just wondering if there is any online DJ equipment store that ships orders to India at a nominal charge?

Thank you for all your help.

Cheers!!!
Reddy

hey tricky will be able to tell you this. and hell be happy to hear from someone local right tricky! hows the college going?:)

Hey ! Welcome to onlineDJ.com ! :D

where in india are you ?

its a very stupid idea to ship anything to india ull get slapped with a nice hefty customs duty !! not a very good idea at all. hit me back if u want to discuss something in particular.

nrgboy - yep me is from india :D

Dj Tulip said:
hey tricky will be able to tell you this. and hell be happy to hear from someone local right tricky! hows the college going?:)

oo yeah !
college is goin great ! will be done real soon :D

:)

HI Tricky,

I am in Hyderabad and I have been looking for equipment/Prices all over the net and couldn't find any online.

Regarding customs (if it comes to HYD, I can manage it here - got some folks out here who can help)

Secondly, I don't know anything about DJing (Software professional - doesn't that say much) - I am a starter and am researching how much would the equipment cost me if say I want to try it out at home.

Nice to see all the replies.. keep in touch

ah ! im from chennai. do u want to use cds or vinyl ? whats ur budget like ? ive got contacts abroad so let me know how u want to go and ill fix u up with something. :)

Back