Vocal Remover HARDWARE

Let's just say "far beyond 'professional' karaoke sound systems" doesn't sound too convincing.

No matter what the technique actually is, it's a physical impossibility to actually work perfectly.

Well they have samples of it, It seems to work prettty good. You can still hear the vocals, but they aren't extremly noticeable. I like this thing. Seems reliable on the samples of the newer songs they have recorded..

I heard Billie Jean with the vocals removed and replaced with an acapella. You could still hear it and you will only get that close in a million dollar studio with thousand dollar engineers.

no you wont. doesnt matter how many millions.

its virtually impossible to remove all the frequencies in a vocal, without taking the music with it, or making it sound weird, how many posts about this have there been?

i just heard the demos, it prob the best ive heard, but the music is all phasy and hollow after. no use. anyway, why would anyone need something like this... to steal loops from old recordings with no vocals??

Last edited:
If your a DJ this is an absolute perfect tool if it really worked. Also if you hear a particular sound in a track where the vocal covers it up i dont think that would be so bad either. Its not really stealling if you alter sound and makem into something brand new. I have altered some instruments so much from other samples that people wouldn t know the difference. I dont see anything wrong with it at all.

It is completely impossible to remove vocals from a 2-track mix without destroying the rest of the audio. Anyone who claims otherwise is trying to rip you off.

Last edited:
Actually... BEET MAKER VST can do this... It can masterize too...

Ma boi tol me he kan also do this in FL too, he got secret teknik ... DATS A FAKT!!!!

Beetmaker.png

I dont know if u heard of it but a pissed of hippie told me the best vocal remover is to SHUT THE **** UP while recording

A vocal range is between 3K (Female) and 5K (Male) Roughly. If your OK with eliminating those freq. ranges than "Vocal Extraction" should suite you just fine. But whats a track without MID's?

PS this can be done with a good EQ if you know what your doing even if you don't its not rocket science.

Last edited by a moderator:
xtraclip.com said:
A vocal range is between 3K (Female) and 5K (Male) Roughly. If your OK with eliminating those freq. ranges than "Vocal Extraction" should suite you just fine. But whats a track without MID's?

PS this can be done with a good EQ if you know what your doing even if you don't its not rocket science.

Yes but you need to stick your left finger in your right ear and right finger in your left ear for it to work. :bigeyes:

vocal elimination

to those of u that think u cant remove the vocals, get ur facts right and do some more research to alot of people like me that are in the industry of singing and djing, equiment like the thomson or other vocal eliminators are just fine and work really, really good.
we know that not all the vocals are gone but depending what device u use 60%-90% of the vocals are gone and u can make kareoke cds out of that music for 10-20 reasons that we dont need to get into right now. I use some of these vocal eliminators for my work just like some of the other pro's in the buissness. so, for those of u that think that "no way it cant be done" all i can tell u is that theres hundreds of pro's in the buissness doing these from kareoke to djing from amature to pro's and yes some of the equiment in some of the studios are 100's of thousands of dollars to do this. so, the tech is out there. its now impossible anymore...
it is impossible to remove 100% only a studio with the master takes can do this but some of us amatures dont care that much as long as the music is good and it is, and the vocal is 80-90% gone then thats good enough. theres lots of uses......thanks i love these topics

You signed up just to bring a 2 year old thread back to life?

LOL

Back