trying to use a mpk49 with reason on a aspire one notebook? not working

pureflowstudios

What up.I sold all my hardware so I can take my work to tha studio easier but reason works fine on the acer aspire one notebook but I plug in the usb mpk49 and start reason and it says computer to slow? The software is straight works on 2 other laptop I got but they have 4 gig the aspire has 2 gigs ram but I've use reason years ago on a desktop with 512 mb hook to a lexicon running a grip of equiptment so I don't know why 2 gigs would be the problem? Or. Is it becausei have windows 8 on it? My other pcs have windows 7 could that be why? Any help appreciated? Thanks

What up.I sold all my hardware so I can take my work to tha studio easier but reason works fine on the acer aspire one notebook but I plug in the usb mpk49 and start reason and it says computer to slow? The software is straight works on 2 other laptop I got but they have 4 gig the aspire has 2 gigs ram but I've use reason years ago on a desktop with 512 mb hook to a lexicon running a grip of equiptment so I don't know why 2 gigs would be the problem? Or. Is it becausei have windows 8 on it? My other pcs have windows 7 could that be why? Any help appreciated? Thanks

You seem to have a basic misunderstanding of how computers work.

RAM is the short-term memory where your programs and samples are loaded into. Having more will not speed up your PC. Don't get me wrong -- if you don't have enough, it will slow you down. Once you have enough, however, adding more will not speed anything up.

The main determinant of your computer's speed is its processor. Isn't the Aspire One still a small netbook with an Intel Atom processor inside?

-Ki
Salem Beats

Back