Studio Pics

the world rom is hot. real nice presets. i want the sounds of the zr and vintage roms next :monkey:

You asked for it ;)

studio2.jpg

studio3.jpg

studio4.jpg

studio5.jpg

studio6.jpg

studio7.jpg

studio8.jpg

studio9.jpg

kin2.jpg

rhyno

rhyno
daaaammmnnn.
man...i checked out your tracks/page a long time ago
and you have came up SO much.....
those track samples get off!!!
i mean ill as f*ck..
i was nodding hard the whole time-and NICE setup.

Tor said:
heres my rig, cant compare to some of these, but i'll get there, i'll get there......

:monkey:

~Tor

Hey, it's a good start for sure. ;-] You *will* get there. Keep at it.

Opps....thats right i saw ur setup. I edited ur pics on Photo Shop. They look a lil better. if u want me to send em to u lemme know.

Turntables%20with%20light.JPG

that was my DJ setup a few months ago . i dont have that mixer anymore i got a A&H now , but i like the pic so here ya go .

:monkey:

I've got a quick question for you studio heads:

how do you prevent two monitors (side-by-side) from interfering from one another? Whenever I put two of my monitors next to each other, I see horizontal lines running down one of them...

drc24 said:
I've got a quick question for you studio heads:

how do you prevent two monitors (side-by-side) from interfering from one another? Whenever I put two of my monitors next to each other, I see horizontal lines running down one of them...

Budget CRTs aren't very well shielded, nor are older (4+ years) ones.

I'm sure there's some sort of something you can put between them to suppress interference... not sure where to go about finding desktop-friendly lead sheets though. ;-]

aprim said:
hope this work..

__hr_Studio.jpg

Nice setup, aprim. What sort of music do you produce? And how long have you been at it?

You dig your MPC4k? Both folks I know with one say it's bug-drenched. ;-/

Back