For Sale

that is way too over priced man
you should really take a few bills off of that price

I was going to use it myself but, a friend of mine and myself put our equipment together and this system was not nesseccary. So I am trying to get my money back out of it. The system is not over priced, if you know what you are looking at... price it.Compare the specs of the system I built with others or, try and find it for cheaper (IF you can) buy theirs. Thanks for looking.

My system
https://www.futureproducers.com/eba...?ViewItem&item=5221921732&category=52477&rd=1[/url]

Other systems
https://www.sweetwater.com/creation_station/.

Last edited:
hes got a point. even tho the computer isnt the most powerful thing out it's still decent and should run the included cubase and logic without a problem (which by the way make up for the price of the comp).

You should have put a Buy It Now Price on it and offered Best Offers. You probally would have been able to negotiate. Well good luck with selling the item.

I will say again if you know what you are looking at then you know it is not over priced. I could add another hard drive and some speakers and ask for what this guy is ----> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5221411758&category=52476&rd=1. Trust me the parts would not total no where near the additional $502 he is asking for. For that much more I could offer a flat screen monitor with the speaker system (I ship with an O.S when no one else does). The price is fair!

The FSB is at 1600Mhz compared to that of what sweet water sells which is only 800Mhz (which cost way more). Read the specs again. If you are saying it's over priced and are interested in buying pm me an offer. Again Thanks for looking.

Even regular threads are one thing, but if bumping advertisements was allowed, there would be hordes of such messages bouncing on the front pages of every forum ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmm yeah that's a little pricey. I have a 3.0ghz p4, 1gig ram,
2 120gig hds, 16x dual layer dvd burner, dual vga video card, card reader, zalman processor fan in a heavy duty rackmount case and I would sell it for $1300 if someone offered me it.

LOL,

Okay I see that no one wants to buy it so I'll keep it. I spent roughly $1,000.00 on parts (have reciepts to show), not to mention what cubase cost me ... I think $600-$800. Then there was logic... I forgot what that ran. $1300 isn't that expensive I'd put money up against your P4 that my Amd would out perform it. Doesn't sound like you have the one with hyper thread. Anyhow there are some excellent parts in the computer, if you know about computers then you wouldn't have said it was priced too high(550watt power supply, SATA drive and list goes on). A couple of people know about computers I see ( the ones that said the price was justified). I would suggest a lot of you study computer componets before you make your next purchase.Again Thanks for looking.

yea i didn't see you're selling cubase and logic with it
that justifies the price for sure, if not makes it good

My advice, sell Logic and Cubase separately. I believe you can transfer licenses with those as far as I can remember. That shouldn't be a problem.

Typically, you'll get the responses that you have been getting here so far because people will not pay attention to the software, only the hardware.

Ok you're barking up the wrong tree now buddy. Please don't doubt my understanding of computers because I'll put you in your place right quick. The P4 is an ht p4 and the way this computer is tweaked it would destroy your setup. You got ripped off for what you paid for your parts. I don't know who you went through but you were way overcharged. Now let me clue you in on something else. Although AMD is an excellent processor company they still remain less marketable than intel. I also own a computer with and AMD processor so I know how well they perform. My reasoning for using intel products isn't just for there performance. There are quite a few reasons. I use intel mobo's in the computers I build as well. I try to keep the number of manufacturers to a minimum. If you were building computers as an income you would understand why you would want to do this. I stick with intel, seagate and kingston for mobos, processors, harddrives and ram. I'm sorry you paid so much for your computer and software and want to make your money back but point blank it's most likely not going to happen. There are alot of things to consider when selling music pcs and this is one you built for your personal use and are trying to get rid of now. For what you paid for that computer I could almost build 2 of the same. Now run along please.

Last edited:
Ha,

Intel boards are okay, but you act as if I just got off the boat.This wasn't just built for music. I could have built four computers for what I paid for this one. I am not trying to build computers for a living, the computer was actually suppose to last me for a few years, as I was replacing my older P4.
My video card supports dual monitors plus its PCI express... can the same be said for yours? The thing was that a lot of the components in the computer are beefer than what typical is in a typical computer. I prefer not to use intel boards, and that's the reason why my system would blow yours out the water. ASUS boards are known for their stability when running the clock faster. Are your hard drives Serial ATA? LOL, I can see the green around your ears, please stop, lol... well continue if you must...lol.

Oh yeah don't think you are going to come in here and son me; SON.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice sleep, but I'm going to keep everything. The midi functions on Cubase are better than those on Pro Tools so I will try and incorporate it into our setup. I'll use the computer for our graphic/video editing.

lol @ you making a big deal of a video card that can support dual monitors and a SATA drive.

If you would be willing to part it out - I'd be interested in the RAM...not sure how much dell demission (!) RAM is worth.

...and I'm kinda curious about Windows XP se :)

...just messing....but if you do decide you want to part it out - I think you will have a much better chance of selling.

Sorry once again you are making a fool of yourself. Yes the graphics card in my machine supports dual monitors and no it is not pci express but here is why you sound so ignorant. How many music producers truly care about how the graphics are looking on their setup slim to none. Plus having a higher performance graphics card can bog down your system in other areas. Oh and yes the 2 harddrives in my system are 120 gig seagate SATA drives. Last thing I do not overclock systems being sold to the public it would not be a smart idea to do this. Nothing against asus boards they are great but intel boards are very reputable as well. Now please stop making a ass of yourself.

Back