For Sale

Cameron Thomas said:
Sorry once again you are making a fool of yourself. Yes the graphics card in my machine supports dual monitors and no it is not pci express but here is why you sound so ignorant.

And, uh, the machine he's talking about contains a dual monitor capable PCI Express card. So what's with all the raving? Not a fan of the PCI Express standard? What's with the ego boosting of "my computer can destroy your computer"? The whole tone is just so adolescent it makes one wonder where the actual point has gone.

Last edited:
Cameron Thomas said:
Sorry once again you are making a fool of yourself. Yes the graphics card in my machine supports dual monitors and no it is not pci express but here is why you sound so ignorant.

I know this post is dead. BUT...

just wanted to say "my bad". I wasn't paying attention to who posted what...

the other guy was saying HIS card was pcie and supported dual monitors.

... having a higher performance graphics card can bog down your system in other areas... Last thing I do not overclock systems being sold to the public it would not be a smart idea to do this. Nothing against asus boards they are great but intel boards are very reputable as well. Now please stop making a ass of yourself.

Really?:confused::confused::confused:

Back