PC's are on the way out, Macs are taking over

Marek,

do you really feel this passionately about PCs or are you just trying to provoke a reaction from PC users? :)

Not particularly bothered really, but I don't know... I'd rather die than swap my iBook for a PC. Literally. It's perfect. I don't understand the appeal of a PC, except its cheap, so when you get fed up with it, you can set fire to it with out wasting as much money as if you set fire to your lovely beautiful iBook.

Not particularly bothered really, but I don't know... I'd rather die than swap my iBook for a PC. Literally. It's perfect. I don't understand the appeal of a PC, except its cheap, so when you get fed up with it, you can set fire to it with out wasting as much money as if you set fire to your lovely beautiful iBook.

I love these mac vs pc threads. They seem to go on forever. I hope Mano doesn't close it. Lets try and make it 10 pages long. What was the original point of this? Oh yeah macs are on the way up. Bo

Marek, man cannot live on iBooks alone....
redstripecan.jpg

Well, Budweiser ain't that bad a beer, it's just too much water in it.

I drink cider more now-a-days, as it tastes nice to me. Except organic cider - you can taste the horse $hit they pile under the apple trees in the cider itself. I had some cider yesterday that tasted of lucozade. Yuck!

None of you are helping with the raging thirst that's brewing inside me. Paddy's tomorrow, that must be it. I've got a gig and I'm going to get well and truly lagggered (no way am I drinking guinness at a venue it's always rank when it's not from a proper pub).

Oh, I wish I was in the pub. 40 minutes to go, 40 minutes to go.....

And Macs are underpowered. But they work without having to spend days and days tweaking them right. But Nuendo doesn't run properly on them and there's less software for them. But that means that there's less schitt software for them as well.

No distracting myself really didn't work, time to get on the dog and get some people together for a post work drink.

The sad thing is I hang out with a lot of people who want to be punks. It really really depresses me. But they're too cool for me - they drink snakebite. Last year these guys were into britpop bollocks, and now they want to be 'punks'. Personally I'd rather not look like I've bought all my clothes from oxfam.

So its a cliche to drink cider where I live, but I do actually like it more than my beer, and it gets you drunker faster and cheaper

Oh kasio posted before I finished this one... Why you letting the side down?

There's this wicked rasta pub round the corner from me where they got Red Stripe on tap and blaring dub. Tink I might have to bus' down there after work.

Its called unda de bridge

seen, or ceen or however you spell it. Iery. What does iery mean?

Who know? but ev'ry ting iery now cos I is going to the pub.

You mean irie?

IRIE : A Greeting. excellent, cool, highest
: adj. powerful and pleasing

Oh no, I think someones trying to get back on to the topic.

girl_computer.gif

Does anyone know what "rasmalay" means?

Last edited:
Ras what? Where you heard that? Are you sure you weren't referring to Ras Menelik, an ethiopian kind of aristocrat, who fought the Italians sometime during the mid 19th century?

I don't know. I was making some R'n'B cheesey tune, and I was singing falsetto girlie oooo's over the top of it, then I got my bro to put some ragga type mcing on it, which consisted of something along the lines of:
(mumble) ....reefer... (mumble) ...De ganja... (mumble) ... Rasmalay... (loop back to beginning)

Maybe he made it up? I don't think he knows anything about history.

hahaha, OK. It's like when I do my impression of Sizzla... "evri lickle twing twing, ras clat bwai gwaan too too, rastafari's almight, e pe le yousa mek di boompty boomp pon di mic"

he may just have made it up;)

Back