PC keyboard - the next big wave (already is)

People make beats only using an MPC or MPC-like controller. What's the difference. Musicians always wanna make it seem like they doing more than everyone else.

Propellerhead Record, FL Studio, and Garageband all have support for computer keyboard input. So if you using something that supports it, go for it. The only thing that matters is the finished product. Period.

I used to f**k up the game on MTV Music Generator for PS One. Sold some beats I made on it for alot of money, so anything is possible.

I guess using a QWERTY keyboard is OK......but anyone who uses one of them Chromatone keyboards needs to be beaten until they wet themselves.

People make beats only using an MPC or MPC-like controller. What's the difference. Musicians always wanna make it seem like they doing more than everyone else.

I agree there's no point in downing, but...the difference between a pc keyboard and mpc/pad cotnrollers would probably be the velocity sensitivity...

but, it don't really matter lol.. if you rockin the pc keyboard, rock it out, nobody will say

"oh he made that on his pc keyboard, he didn't have a controller, there's no velocity in it"

lol

if it sounds good it sounds good...I wouldn't say it's a replacement for real keys, but I don't down someone for using what they got..I've heard dudes killin it with just a computer keyboard...

really don't matter

I say use what you like, that's all that matters

Back